Our commitment is to you. At B&P we achieve results utilizing the most comprehensive Accounts Receivable Management services available.
Professional services driving measurable results
Full Service Billing
Business & Professional Service has been providing billing services for over 50 years. We specialize in billing for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Anesthesia/Pain Management.
- The primary objective in any accounts receivable program is maximum recovery.
- Each account is handled individually in order to respond to any special instructions required by you, the patient, or the insurance carrier.
- We have always stressed the importance of good public relations in all departments in working with patients, insurance carriers or other physicians offices. It has been our policy to employ only legal and ethical methods of billing and collections.
Our firm also offers a complete collection department to augment our billing and accounts receivable management department. This feature offers you the convenience of one company for all your needs.
Our proprietary software and in-house data processing staff enables us to provide you with comprehensive reports. We are able to eliminate any software support service delays and are able to make any changes required by new legislation or insurance carrier guidelines without delay.
Billing Services Provided:
- All CPT and ICD-9 coding.
- Insurance information verification.
- Electronic and paper claims.
- Thirty day follow-up on unpaid claims.
- Responses to insurance and patient correspondence.
- Bank deposits
- Patient Statements including past due dunning messages when appropriate.
- Aged Trial Balance
- Practice Management Report
- Monthly Recap Report of all charges, payments and adjustments.
"Business & Professional Service has provided scheduling and billing for my anesthesia practice since March 1998. Their service is always reliable and the staff is always professional.
I highly recommend them to anyone."
Dr. Gregory Lilly, MD